Thursday, January 31, 2013

Un-boxing the Dekem Divas January Box*

Hey guys
  I wanted to share with you my very first naturals box that I received from Dekem Divas. I would like to Thank them for giving me the privilege to blog about there very first box. (To subscribe click on highlighted link)

  Dekem Dekem, Inc. is a hair product subscription service offering a variety of hair care products on a monthly basis. They realize just how challenging it is to find the right products for each curly hair type. So they provided all that plus more in a monthly subscription to test new products. I know your thinking 'not another subscription box!' But I truly believe this will be a box you do not want to sleep on, especially if your a product junkie like me that loves to try new things to help in my Hair Journey. It was packed with goodies and products I've been wanting to try but have had the funs too!!!


  In the box I received 6 products and booklet. The box is a gorgeous pink color with a gold label. In the booklet it tells you how to create a twist out using the contents in the package. Also it gives you short description of each item given in the book.
In the box I received:

Hydratherma Naturals: SLS Free Moisture Plus Hair Cleanser, Moisture Boosting Deep Conditioning Treatment, and their Hair Growth oil w/ Ceramides & Emu oil. All Hydratherma Naturals products were thoughtfully developed using natural-based ingredients with a unique and perfectly

IEnvy Eyelashes: Great for every day use, this collection of wispy lashes is designed to blend with the curl of your natural lashes. The Lash hair graduates in length from short to long, creating a natural column effect.

Dr. Miracles Follicle Healer Deep Conditioning Treatment: The energizing system is fortified with tea tree oil, aloe Vera gel, soy protein, and vitamins E, B3 and C, which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair.

Scarf: Use as a hair accessory!

  I haven't tried everything yet just the dr. miracle that I would definitely try again. I well be using the Hydratherma Naturals this weekend and will give a review on my wash day post. Overall I was very happy with this box and will definitely consider being a subscriber.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I subscribe to Curlkit and Curlbox. I never heard of them before I gotta check them out. Great Review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I found them on twitter!!. Check them out!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete