Yesterday was wash day and I want to keep you guys posted on my transition/stretch. What I do different that works for my hair. Here's how it went:
- Pre pooed with Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner, The Body Shop Conditioner, H2o Masque, Tea Tree, Simply Organics JBCO, Vitamin E, Argan, Olive, Grape seed, Glycerin, Coconut, And Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oils. When I mixed all this together it came out nice and fluffy which I really liked.
- Shampooed 1x with Hydratherma SLS Free Moisture plus Cleanser and 1x with Joico K-pak color therapy shampoo. Rinsed really well. This was the second time I used this cleanser and I'm still very pleased with my hairs outcome once I rinse it out. I'm still thinking if I want to spend the pricey amount for it and make it one of my staple rotating shampoo's. Decisions. Decisions.
- Used Tresemme Nourishing Rituals Protein Renewal Crème for 3 minutes as directed on damp hair. Rinsed. This I feel is not a heavy treatment like my Joico Reconstruct
- Did my Tea rinse with just Black tea. I left this on for a few seconds before I rinsed it out.
- Applied PMSSDT for about 2-3 minutes and rinsed.
- Deep Condition with a mix of the rest of the Hydratherma Deep treatment and Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque for about 2-3 hours. Rinsed that out.
- I applied my Herbal Essence Split End Protector then the Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Instant De Tangler. Okay I officially dislike this product. Only thing I like about it is the smell. It says to apply generously but that only makes things worst. It seem to create my knots instead of detangling them. When my hair air dries it leaves it stringy and crunchy. I might give it another try on my next wash day by using it in a different way but I'm going to think on it first. It did leave my hair soft and moisturize after I took out my braid out out. So I will see.
- Once my hair finished drying I do my usually grease scalp, moisturize, seal, & do protective style of choice. I moisturize with my trusty Cantu Shea Butter Leave in and sealed with Argan oil.
So it was a very relaxed wash day. My next post will be on the Curlkit that I purchase to please my inner PJ. I still have other reviews to post so stay tuned for that.
Thanks for reading!!!!