Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wash Day @ 20 Weeks Post

     Hey guys, yesterday seem like it was a off day for me. It seem like I didn't have a clue on what to do. I forgot my wash day process and to do my tea rinse. So I felt all over the place when it came down to washing my pre-poo out. Here's how it went:
1. Pre-poo with my NTM daily deep conditioner, adding my tea tree, vitamin e, and olive/grapeseed oil. I left this on or about an 1hr and 45 mins. Rinsed.
2. Shampooed 2x with my NTM creamy shampoo diluted in my squirt bottle with 2 parts water, Rinsed.
3. Applied my Tressemè silky & smooth conditioner. Rinse. This is the part when I would do my tea rinse and then add my conditioner on top of it to lock it in, but yeah I forgot.
4. Applied my DC mixture which is my Elasta QP Soy, oils, and I added my Tressemè protein treatment. I left this on for the remainder of the day. Washed it out and then applied my PMSSDT. I left this on for about 3 mins.
5. I still have some infusim 23 so I'm going to finish this up cause I hate to throw away money but I will not be repurchasing this product. T-shirt dried for 45 mins. Got to tried to stay up and finish so I fell asleep.
6. Right now I'm taking out my mini braids with my hands. Applying JBCO to my scalp then re-braiding my hair into thicker braids. I'm putting Herbal split end protector on the length of my hair before I braid it. Once I'm finish I will seal with argan on and then put my Cantu on top of that.
Since my protective style was mini braids last week I will keep the braids in. Its easier for me to maintain and if I need to go out I can just throw
on a beanie. Since I'm a SAHM I don't have to keep up my appearance (hairstyle) like I would if I was going to work.
Thanks for reading!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment