Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hair Talk

Hey guys this is just a ramble post.

   I just wanted to let you guys know that I can safely say that I have stop experiencing breakage. WOOHOO. Since I started my journey I couldn't do anything without seeing broken pieces of hair all over my clothes and a lot of hair in the sink. All I see now is normal shedding when I'm detangling my hair. So this makes my journey all worth it to get results for continue to give my hair the TLC that it needs. The includes giving up the comb and its bad ways....LOL

  Although I didn't have a complete bad experience with the take down of my braids. I feel they did help alot in retaining length and helping me from keep manipulating my hair which really helped. I have about an inch and a hair of new growth. From the box braid protective style and I will be reinstalling after my birthday. Also what I did different to my regimen while having the braids was doing a black tea rinse. I believe this aided with the stop of my breakage. I will continue the tea rinses but I'm going explore the tea aisle and try different ones.

  Right now I'm soaking my tresses in one of my DC concoctions for my weekly co-wash. I then rinse it out apply my conditioner and then my PMSSDT.

Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kenesha! I remember all too well how much my hair used to break. It's a great feeling not to have to worry about that anymore. Deep Conditioning is the truth. I'm definitely happy that neither of us have to stress about breakage anymore.

    I'm going to try a tea rinse for the first time this weekend. Hopefully it's as great to my hair as it has been with yours. Happy Hair Growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much.I'm so pumped and Congrats to you to!!!:-)

    Good Luck I hope it works out as well. Same to you!!

    ReplyDelete