Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wash day @ 34 weeks post

Hey Ladies
I just want to let you know since the weather is dry here in Nevada I might go back to co washing weekly to see if that will help with the dryness/moisture loss that I am experiencing.
Friday I sat in front of my hair stash for about a hour thinking really hard about what I use in my hair. What will help this weather and what will add to it. Reading labels and organizing my stash to see what I use on a regular basis and what I can store for later. I've come to realize that I have a serious product addiction, but I'm okay with it!!!
Here's how today's wash day went....
• Pre pooed with Ynobe shops Pre poo Treatment adding a little Avocado oil. I left this one for I think 3 hours while I vacuum and shampooed the carpet.
• Shampooed with a sample newbie that I got to test out before that start selling it the Purgasm shop.  I shampooed with this 2x and it gave my hair excellent slip and so much moisture!!! Rinsed in lukewarm water.
• Use Roux 619 Moisture Treatment for about 2 minutes while I worked it in. Rinsed with lukewarm water.
• Deep Conditioned with my STAPLE Aunt Jackie's in control. Did I tell y'all how much I love this conditioner. I added coconut oil, Tea Tree oil, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, and CHI. This I left on with heat for about a hour and a half an hour to cool down. Rinsed in cool water. The I t-shirt method with one of my daughters old burping cloth thats a 100% cotton. Once I soaked up the extra water I detangled and because of the awesome poo bar I had hardly any shed hair. I then proceeded to dust my ends because I haven't trimmed my hair since September of last year (*hangs head down in shame* I know I know)
• Applied my leave-ins which started with Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch, mist with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist, Moisturize with a newbie called "Mozeke" Coconut Kokum Hair Milk, and last sealed with Honey Curls Hair Honey Oil Blend that I got in my Curlkit( don't get me started on that thing). The Mozeke and Honey Curls I will be moisture and sealing with these to all week to see how they do in my hair.
• Last with another newbie that I got on sale at Walmart for 4$. I used this to set my rods with. It's by Giovanni, the Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged Hair Styling Foam. Since this is a more natural product I want to see if this will dry out my hair like the Motions.
But that was my wash day pretty pleasant!! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your wash day!. I always look forward to mine, It's like a day of pampering *smiles*. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to my wash days too. I love some clean fresh hair. :)
    I was wondering, are you transitioning to natural or are you just a professional stretcher? LOL! I'm just at 8 wks and plan to relax at 10(hangs head in shame). I may work up to 12 eventually. I get so worried about breakage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm transitioning!!! I never been a girl to be able to keep up with a relaxer. So I decide to grow it out and make it easier on me. I have a daughter already trying to tear it out..LOL

      Delete