Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mid Week Co wash

Hey ladies
As I stated in my last post I was going to co wash and redo my curls. But I am on a mission for a good curl refresher so I won't have to do this again. My hair did stay moisturized buy doing my sealing process. So thats a plus.

Now with the Shea Moisture Co wash it is brand new and I had it month or so before I moved. So now was a perfect time to test it out. I massaged it for about 3 minutes making sure it coated all my strands. Then let it sit for another 5 minutes before washing it out. Now it says its color safe but I did see the color bleeding a little when rinsing it out in warm water. But once I rinsed it out my hair did feel really soooft!!!!.

Now for the process of how I seal in moisture to my hair. I first detangled my hair with my shower comb. Then I applied my leave-in/detangler Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch and detangled a little more. Spritz my hair with my moisture mist.      S/C I went to moisturize my hair last night and found my whole bottle of Shea moisture mist had emptied out on my dresser.  I was extremely upset that I was snapping at everyone.  Thats my second bottle in 3 months. The first one I had to throw away at the airport and now this.

Left to Right-ORS Anti-itch Scalp oil w/ Simply Organics Jamaican Black Castor oil, Shea Moisture Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser, Shea Moisture Hold & shine Moisture Mist, Motions Extra Firm Hold wrapping Lotion, Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch, & Komaza Care Shea Butter Hair Lotion


  Anyway I sealed that in with a mixture of jojoba oil and the sample of Komaza Hair Lotion that I have. Last I applied my Motions wrapping lotion and finished everything by letting my hair air dry. 

2 comments:

  1. I love co washing currently I use the as I AM cowash or vo5 as my co wash of choice.

    Thanks for sharing your co wash regimen. Take Care!

    Zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete