Here's how Saturdays wash day went. Just one of those lazy days!
- Pre-pooed with Aubrey's organics GPB Balancing conditioner & Shea Moisture Volumizing conditioner (no oils) for about a hour and 45 minutes while I went to Sam's club to get get some groceries for dinner. I just put a plastic cap on and used my scarf that was in my Dekem Diva's box. I think I'm going to stick with the way I used the Aubrey's to see if that's what gave me the extra shedding or not. Rinsed in luke warm water.
- Shampooed 1x each with my Garlic Shampoo & Joico K-pak. Rinsed in cool water.
- Deep conditioned with the last bit of my (:() Aunt Jackie's In control, Shea moisture deep treatment masque, Roux Moisture Treatment, threw a little Aubrey's in, avocado oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E oil, & my crazy natural oils. Rinsed in cool water. T-shirt method just to soak up excess water, followed by detangling with my shower comb.
- Applied my Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch, well i kinda saturated my hair with it and did a little more detangling. Spritz my hair with Shea Moisture Curl Mist, sealed with jojoba oil, and then coated that with my sample of Komaza Hair Lotion. I've been using this for about a week and still have half a bottle left. I'm trying to see if my hair likes it enough to add it as a rotating moisturizer.
- I roded my hair again. After I applied all my leave-ins I added the Motions Wrapping Lotion and then got to work. When I felt my hair getting a bit dry I spritzed it with the Shea Moisture.