Friday, April 26, 2013

Dr. Woods Naturals* Review #9

Happy Friday Guys!!!!

 Okay I think I have falling in love. I'm going to tell you guys up front that I give this product a A+


Dr. Woods Naturals Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser & Lavender Castile Soap.

Price: Varies
The 2 places that I was told that you can purchase is Whole Foods & vitacost.com !



Promises/ Philosophy: We want to feel good in all ways – from what we put on our skin or in our body, to how we treat others and our environment. We want to feel special and indulged, without being wasteful of robbing future generations of our natural resources.
That’s why we strive to use only the most natural, effective and sustainable ingredients we can find.
We make everything here in the USA, but search the world sourcing the finest ingredients for our products to create a brand we believe in… a brand that makes a difference by doing what’s right for you, your family and our planet.

Packaging & Texture: First you can not see whats in the bottle or the amount that you use. but the bottle definitely goes with the label so that's alright. The pink and brown goes so well to gather reminding you of a very decorative home decor for a single females home. The texture is thick like hand soap with a slight dark tint to it. It is scented but it is light not strong and overbearing. It gives your face a light fragrance smell. 




 
My Review: When I used this face wash I accidentally poured to much in my hand so when I went to lather it took a while to get all off because it lather so good and so easily. So you may want to use a pea size amount when using it because it doesn't take a lot to lather which is a absolute definite plus in my book. After about two weeks of use I'm starting to see my t-zone clearing up and I'm not breaking out on my problem areas. It has really helped to clear up my skin with regular use. It also leaves my face smooth & moisturized, but a little tight. But I know that it did it job of helping minimizing my pores and such. The bottle is beautiful, I love the blend of the two colors. I really like the easy lather making it so simple. The soap I haven't had the chance of using yet but if it's just like the liquid I can't wait to try it. but it does smell absolutely lovely!!!!


Will I be Repurchasing? Yes it is now a part of my skin care regimen! I'm really in love with this cleanser!



Contact

Phone:  800-263-4825
 Email 



 

1 comment:

  1. Coool This sounds great. This is the first I heard of this line. Thanks for sharing! Take care.

    ReplyDelete