Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wash Day @ 33 weeks Post.

Hey ladies
Here's how today's wash day went:
1. Pre poo with a newbie I bought form Ynobe Shop. I pre pooed with this only for a half and hour under heat because my kids wouldn't let me sit in peace!!! Rinsed it out in warm water and when I did my hair felt soft like butter. I loved it, but I want to try it a couple of tries before I give it my stamp of approval.
2. Shampooed with the sample Hydratherma Naturals SLS Moisture Plus Hair Cleanser shampoo mixed with a little Garlic Shampoo 1x. Then my Joico K-pak color therapy shampoo 1x. Rinsed in warm water.
3. I used CHI Infra Treatment thermal protection treatment for 5 minutes and then washed it out. The reason I uses this is to see if it would help with this Vegas weather. The heat is so dry so the moisture easily gets such out. I'm starting to notice breakage and I'm doing my best to keep my hair off my shoulders, moisturize & seal, and keeping my bonnet on at night to keep the breakage at bay. But since I've been here keep moisture in my hair is not working!!!
4. Deep conditioned with Elasta QP Soy Oyl Ultra Hydration Deep Conditioner, The last bit of my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, a little bit of Aubrey's Balancing Conditioner, a little bit of Roux Moisture Treatment, and my arsenal of oils. Rinsed out well in warm water.
5. Added leave-ins which consistented of Roux Treatment & Shine Dual Action Moisturizing Leave-in treatment for drt hair(I use this to help with the lack of moisturize my hair has).  My Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch Detangler. I then detangled my hair. Sprayed my hair with Shea Moisture Thick & Curly Moisture Mist, sealed with Avocado oil, and then coated with Darcey's Botanical Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk. Now with this I used everyday in my moisture & seal process and its okay not really a big whoop. When I did my rod set last week I used this as my last step in my L.O.C. process instead of the Komaza Hair Lotion and my hair felt heavy with product instead of light when I used the Komaza. I will see how my hair feels after this rod swt and then make my decision if I want to keep it or chuck it.
5. Last I roded my hair with my yellow rods and used my Motions wrapping lotion to give it a hold.
As for the pics the first one at the bottom is when I took the rods out monday. Even when I tried to plucked them out they still did pop, they just layed there heavy with product. The second pic is my hair on Friday when I woke up. The last pic was my style for Friday. I just pinned down the back and put on a head band.
Thanks for reading!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. 33 weeks post!?! How do you do it? I can't get past 8 wks...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it is challenging. I just try to natural styles in my hair and moisture like crazy cause the two textures will make you go crazy.
      Thanks for reading! !!!!:)

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean! i've got 3 textures going on right now since I am trying to transition to texlaxed. It's a nightmare! lol!

      Delete
  2. 33 weeks? Way to go!! I only managed 14 weeks...

    ReplyDelete