Friday, November 30, 2012

My Darling Nominee!!

  Thank you Fancy Flair Lady for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!! (Liebster means darling or favorite in German)

How the Liebster Award works

1. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the award too.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.

11 Randomness

1. I very random
2. I like my birthday more then Xmas..lol
3. I like rabbits
4. My fav color is magenta.
5. I love orange soda mixed with sprite....yum
6. I had a dog named Oreo
7. I have two tattoos
8. I've been in love all my life with my daddy and God!!
9. I love to smell the top of a babies head.
10. When I'm upset I cry in the shower it helps to relax me!!
11. I can't wait f or my white picket fence life with my family!!

My Nominated Questionaire!

1. What's your the last movie you watched?
  I watched was 'Season of the Witch' on Netflix.

2. What or Where is your happy place?
  My happy place is my bed. I have my most peace there!!

3. What's your biggest fear?
  My biggest fear is not living up to my expectations!

4. If you could ask any one person any one question, what would it be?
  I would ask my grandma why she leave me so fast!!

5. How tall are you?
  5'3

6. What describes you on most days: Save or Splurge?
Save..lol

7. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
  My kids and HAIR!!:-)

8. When did you start blogging?
  Last year after I had my second son!

9. What was the first thing you learned to cook?
  I think curry chicken, but im not sure. It was either that or rice!!

10. What trait from your zodiac sign beat describes you? 
  I'm a take charge person!

11. Do you exercise?
I do sparingly, not making any excuses!!!

My Nominees

1. Fearless BeautI
2. My Hairlicious Ego
3. Discovering Natural
4. Healthy Hair and Body
5. Caught Between A Cream and Curl
6. Blutiful Blaq
7. Wishful Lengths
8. United Kinkdom
9. The Jen Chronicles
10. From Short to Long
11. Coiled Tresses

Nominated Questionaire

1. What do you want enjoy about blogging?
2. What guilty pleasure makes your day go right?
3. Who is your hair influence?
4. Do you have kids?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. What's your favorite fruit?
7. What's your favorite vacation spot?
8. What charity would you like to contribute to?
9. What would like to see change about the world?
10. What's your favorite season?
11. If you could go on a date with any person in the world, who would it be?

4 comments: