Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wash day @ 27 weeks

This wash day was a Camille Rose Naturals kind of weekend using all staples.

I started off with CRN Creme Restore Conditioning Cleanser making sure to massage my scalp and working the cleanswr down to the ends. Washed that out. Next I detangled with CJ Smoothing Conditioner and also massaging my scalp for a minute or two. I rinsed that out with warm water to keep my cuticles open and squeezed out the extra water with my hands.
For my deep conditioner I used CRN Algae Dee conditioner (the old formula). I left this on for more then 2 hours before rinsing it out. For my leave ins I sprayed my hair with ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, coated with HoneyChile HairLove's Caramel Milk & Vanilla Bean Curl Taffy, and then sealed with CRN Curlaide Moisture Butter. Now it was my first time using it and I really didn't know what to do with it so I decided to revamp my LCO method and change the oil to a butter. I know your thinking this may be to heavy on my hair. I made sure to use a dab of each working it from root to tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment