Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love Hate

Everybody has a love hate relationship with their hair sometimes. But with me its a love one side not so much the other. Lol. My left side seems to be reaping all the benefits on my hair journey. Less breaking, less spit ends, and most important to me its not as frizzy as the other side. When I air dry its more layed then my right. But I'm on my mission to get my hair to a healthier state then it is in now.

Sunday I did my monthly clarifying. Afterwards, I did a protein treatment with my joico k-pack reconstruct and then a moisture treatment with my Aussie 3 min deep conditioner. It was my first time using the k-pak and it smelled like bananas. I absolutely loved it!!!!! It also didn't make my hair dry and hard like some other protein treatments that I used. After I let my hair air dry for about a hr and a half I did a 6 section braid out. I applied Jamaican black castor oil on my scalp then braided it and made sure to add a little bit of Cantu Shea butter to the ends. I was very please with the end results when I took it out to run some errands today.


No comments:

Post a Comment