Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wash day @ 8 Weeks post

8 Weeks into my relaxer.
I just wanted to tell you guys how my wash day went today!
1. Pre-poo w/ my V05 moisturizing conditioner, H2o Spa seaweed hair repair masque, JBCO, grapeseed oil, and a squirt of glycerin. I mixed it up and left it on my hair for a hour. A half an hour with heat and the other without but wrapped my head up with a scarf instead.
2. Washed it out and then applied my Neutrogena Triple Moisture creamy shampoo 2x. This shampoo left my hair feeling dry.
3. Wash out the shampoo and then used my Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily conditioner which knock that dryness right out
4. I then applied my L'oreal Eversleek reconstructing smoothing conditioner. As soon as I applied this on my hair the smell just knocked me off my feet. The smell of this conditioner is just lovely. This was my first time using it, so I have to give it a couple more tries before I can tell if its working for my hair or not.( I had a 2$ off coupon for it and since I still can find my suave volume conditioner im goin to give this a try)
5. I then spray my creme of nature leave-in on. Put my Cantu shea butter leave-in which is my moisturizer. Last I applied my suave keratin smooth and shine. I love the Cantu as my moisturizer because it gives my hair the moisture and softness its needs.
6. Finally I let my hair air dry. When its about 80% dry I put JBCO on my scalp. I let my hair dry straight or in a wrap.
After all this my hair is light and bouncy. So I feel good about these products so far. I like when I can get a good deal on quality products!
The Neutrogena triple moisture I got from the flea market for 2 for 5$. So I was extremely happy about that. I just want to try them a couple more times since I'm trying to find something for my moisture wash as my staple. I know for sure that the Cantu will be my staple moisturizer. But I do want to try the elasta qp olive oil and mango butter. But thats all for now.
Thanks for taking the time out to read my blog. I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment