Monday, August 19, 2013

Wash Day @ 4 & 5 Weeks Post Big Chop

Hey guys

Last week was terrible for me. I had a infection and was on antibiotics so I was beside myself. I really just haven't been in the mood to write and it just feels like a chore now that I have this school work. I'm still thinking about if I want to continue to write regularly or here and there for reviews.

Here's how yesterday wash went:

Pre pooed with Ynobe shop Pre poo Treatment for a hour with no heat or cap. Doing this step is really important to help with detangling. It gives my hair the extra conditioning that it need plus it has loads of slip.

Next I co washed with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash. I massaged it well from root to tip so I wouldn't have to do it again and I was really pleased with the outcome.

After I rinsed that I out I saturated my hair with CCs Naturals hair tea and coated it with my staple Aubrey's GPB Conditioner. I left this on for about 3 minutes making sure to really work it in and do a little detangling. Rinsed out well.

I deep conditioned with a newbie that I received from a fellow product junkie in my one of my swap groups on Facebook. It was Belnouvo Creamy Castor Custard and left it on for 45 minutes. I was truly pleased with this product also.

Last for leave ins I used Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream, sealed with shea butter oil, and for my styler I used Eco Styler Olive oil for a very curl defined wash n go!.
It was a fast wash day for me because hubby took the kids and I for a educated outing!


For my wash day of week 5 it was late at night and I just got back from a little uncomfortable weekend in Arizona. The drive to and fro was breath taking. But I was also behind in 3 testes because I didn't know we were going. So  when we got back on Sunday I pre pooed with Ynobe Shop which I finished off. I finished that bottle and will be adding the amla oil to the second bottle because I really love how it makes my hair soften up. Plus I need to restock before her sale is up at the end of the month! I washed with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo 1x really good. I'm revisiting this shampoo now that I'm completely natural being that I had a bad experience when I was transitioning. No conditioner I was being super lazy. Deep conditioned with Marie Dean Seaweed & Rice Deep Conditioner for 45 minutes. Now being my first time using this I was blown away. Everything about this deep conditioner was on point for my liking! After I washed it out in the shower I let it air dry until it was 95% dry. I sprayed Ouidad Sun Shield leave in and then applied Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream. This didn't give me the curls I wanted but it did leave my hair very nicely moisturized. It was a lazy wash day and it really showed!!!!

I am behind on some reviews so stay tuned for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment